Tooth Implant Dentistry in Salem OR
If you want to regain your functional and attractive smile after tooth loss, you may be considering implant dentistry. Here are a few things you should know about dental implants:
- Dental implants are quickly becoming as successful as most dental procedures with a success rate of over 95% and longevity similar to natural teeth.
- The total tooth implant procedure will take less than an hour.
- Some dental implants can be immediately restored with a crown that can look and feel like a natural crown.
- Dental implants can be used to replace a missing tooth, support fixed bridges, offer retention and support to partial dentures and full dentures.
- Placing a tooth implant is less traumatic than extracting a tooth. There is little or no bleeding and the post-operative pain usually subsides before you go to sleep that night. A prescription for pain will be provided just in case it is needed. If it is determined that an antibiotic is necessary a prescription will be provided.
- Local anesthetic is all that is needed to provide a pain free tooth implant procedure, but a sedative (such as valium (halcyon) or Nitrous Oxide N20 (laughing gas)) can be provided.
Following Through at Salem Dental
How Do We Do Implant Dentistry Differently?
Most dentists are qualified only to restore dental implants. They send their patients away to oral surgeons for the most important part of the dental implant process: The placement of the implants.
We take implant dentistry seriously here at our Salem office, and we will stand by you throughout every step of the process. We will surgically place your dental implants in a comfortable and relaxing environment. We will guide you through the recovery process, and then restore your dental implants with beautiful replacement teeth.
It takes an artist to implement the perfect placement of dental implants for a smile with a natural look and feel. Our Doctors are proud to provide the technology and experience necessary for an ideal dental implant experience.
If you are considering implants, call us at 503-378-1212 for a thorough evaluation to help determine if you would be a good candidate. We work with everyone in the Salem OR area, so don’t wait!
3D Cone Beam Technology
We’re excited to offer 3D Cone Beam Technology to our implant dentistry patients. Using this scanner, we can create guides and plan highly precise surgeries and treatments. This technology is invaluable for accurate and efficient implant placement.