Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are you researching a family or cosmetic dentist in Salem, OR to look after your smile? With the many dentists available, choosing the right one can feel overwhelming. We are honored that you are considering Salem Dental for your family’s dentistry.
We want you to feel confident in your choice of Salem Dental. Please look over our frequently asked questions below and if you still have questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help.
- Why do I need dental x-rays?
- How do I avoid root canal treatment?
- How often do I need a dental cleaning?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- How do I take care of my dental crown?
- When should I call my emergency dentist in Salem?
- What are the benefits of tooth-colored fillings over metal fillings?